Community Health Needs Assessment
In FY2013, Henry County Medical Center established a committee to review community health information and to conduct a community health needs survey to complete a community health needs assessment for the organization. This information provides a framework for HCMC to prioritize the health needs and develop actions to support improving health in the community. This was again updated in 2016, 2019, and 2022.
The newest Community Health Needs Assessment Report for 2022 is below with the implementation plan to be released in May 2023:
Information for the CHNA are located below:
- 2012 Community Health Needs Survey Results
- 2016 West TN Needs Assessment
- 2016 & 2017 Connecting to Our Community Initiatives & Activities
- 2019 Grow Well Summary of Recommendations
- Grow Well Overview of Findings for Stakeholders
- 2021 Henry County Health Statistics
- 2021 Community Health Statistics
- 2019 Community Health Status Report
- 2021 Community Health Status Report
In February 2021, HCMC hosted a behavioral health collaborative meeting to address this recognized health priority. The collaborative meeting led to our behavioral health initiative, #SilencetheShameTN. To view the educational campaign: Behavioral Health Initiative
Additionally, be sure to check out our Community Health Information to learn the most up-to-date health statistics in Henry County and West TN. Click here to learn more.
2021 Community Health Statistics