Henry County Medical Center (HCMC) is a progressive, integrated health care organization committed to serving the health care needs of Henry County and the adjoining region.
Located in Paris, Tennessee, the medical center provides affordable, high-quality, patient-centered care that respects the privacy, needs and dignity of each individual, regardless of their ability to pay.
- 142-Bed Hospital
- 136-Bed Henry County Healthcare Center (providing residential care and inpatient rehabilitation)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Outpatient Diagnostic and Imaging Center – Center of Diagnostic Excellence
- Center for Wellness &, Rehabilitation
- Home Health and Hospice
- DME service
- Cancer Care Center (offering outpatient radiation and chemotherapy)
- Certification from The Joint Commission as an Orthopedic Center of Excellence
HCMC is a county-owned and operated, nonprofit institution certified by The Joint Commission.
Paris is located equidistant between Memphis and Nashville and is a progressive community with excellent schools, a wealth of cultural offerings and a wide variety of recreational activities. It is a safe, family-oriented community and there is no state income tax.
For more information, contact John Tucker at Henry County Medical Center at (731) 644-8478 or email@example.com. No Sales Calls Please.