Past Foundation-Sponsored Events
Yearly, The Paris and Henry County Healthcare Foundation holds fundraisers to support medical needs in the community. Yearly fundraisers include a geranium sale, Great Pretenders variety show, and a 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk. The following is a partial listing of the programs and services sponsored by the Foundation during the past year.
Henry County Medical Center:
- Indigent patient care.
- Workbooks for Cardiac Rehab.
- Equipment for the Women’s Center.
- Sounds of Hope Equipment.
- CPR training and supplies.
- Training for physicians and staff.
- Rxs and medical equipment.
- Transportation for patients.
- Disaster supplies for the organization.
- Equipment for EMS.
- Training videos for nursing education.
- Defibrillators for EMS.
- Hospice indigent patient care.
- Care Van—mobile health screening.
- Diabetes awareness seminars.
- Healthy Henry County and Mayors’ Health Challenge
- Heart Healthy Initiative
- CPR manikins for school systems.
- Anti tobacco project for schools.
- Free glucose screenings.
- Free cholesterol screenings.
- Community Health Fairs including Small Business Expo, Healthcare Expo, and Oktoberfest.
Prenatal education programs.
To make a donation, or for more information on how to make a contribution, call the Foundation office at (731) 644-8266 or Click Here to Donate Online.