Welcome to Eagle Creek Clinic
Samantha Davidson, PA-C and Donna Coley-FNP, along with their staff at Eagle Creek Clinic are proud to serve the Paris Landing Area and look forward to being partners in your care.
Eagle Creek Clinic is proud to announce we are now offering full telehealth services through Mend. Patients can now do routine appointments through their smart phone, computer, or tablet—with no app or other downloads necessary. Mend is HIPAA and HITECH compliant. Now there is no need to drive to a clinic and sit in a waiting room to be seen. Be seen wherever you are – at home, in our office, in your car.
If you have internet, we can be right there with you on our new telehealth platform. Interested in learning more or booking an appointment? Call our friendly staff at 731-407-7013.
Our clinic is accepting new patients of all ages and provides a comprehensive range of medical services:
- Pediatric Care – well baby and well child physicals, school and sports physicals, ADD and ADHD management
- Adults – preventative health and wellness, women’s health (PAPs) and birth control, annual physicals, DOT physicals, screening tests as well as management of high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, anxiety, depression and many other illnesses
- Walk In Clinic – cuts and bruises, foreign body removal, sprains, strains and other sports injuries, sinus infections, ear infections, cold and flu
- Skin Conditions – skin lesion/cancer, mole and wart removal, laceration repair, acne treatment
- Routine Injections – school vaccines, tetanus, annual influenza and allergy shots
Click here for a complete list of conditions treated.
What to bring to your new patient appointment?
- Picture ID
- All Insurance Cards
- Up to date medicine list or medicines
- Please print, complete and bring to your appointment the New Patient Paperwork Packet.
Meet the Providers
The Eagle Creek Clinic in Paris, TN is a local Henry County Medical Center Clinic near you and serves Henry County, Graves County and Calloway County in Kentucky, Montgomery County, Dickson County, Fulton County, Stewart County, Houston County, Obion County, Dyer County, Crockett County, Benton County, Gibson County, Madison County, Humphreys County, Henderson County, Carroll County, Decatur County, and Weakley County. Treatment near you for immunizations, pediatric wellness care, walk-in clinic, preventative treatments for adults, skin conditions, routine injections, and more can be found at the Eagle Creek Clinic.