Transitions Health offers a variety of healthcare services, including, but not limited to:
- Preventing complications and hospitalizations through hands-on care and monitoring
- Conducting physical exams
- Medicare wellness visits
- Ordering lab work, screenings, and tests
- Providing respiratory treatments
- Ordering IV antibiotic therapy
- Removing sutures and staples
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic diseases
- Prescribing medication and therapy
- Pre-Admission Testing Telehealth visits
Transitions Health is also now a Walk-In Clinic for patients who need to be seen same day.
Warning: Do not use these links to self-diagnose or treat. Only a trained, licensed physician should diagnose and treat conditions described below. These links are to educate patients already diagnosed and help inform the general public.