Conditions Treated/Exams and Procedures
- Knee, hip, and shoulder replacements
- Sports injuries and sports medicine
- Fractures, strains, twists, and tears
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (see additional information below)
(No back or neck injuries please)
Warning: Do not use these links to self-diagnose or treat. Only a trained, licensed physician should diagnose and treat conditions described below. These links are to educate patients already diagnosed and help inform the general public.
Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
Why Stem Cells?
- Less side effects when compared to steroid injections or surgery
- Reservoir of stem cells
- Regenerative properties
- Natural & organic; from your own body
- Speeds up & promotes healing
- Minimal to no down time
- Minimally invasive
How does the PRP process work?
Your healthcare provider will recover a small amount of blood or bone marrow. This sample then goes through a rapid spinning process that separates and concentrates the platelets and other beneficial growth factors from the blood. The entire PRP production process is usually done in less than 30 minutes. PRP uses your body’s own natural properties to treat your injury.