The Cardiopulmonary department is broken into three areas: EKG, Respiratory Therapy and the Sleep Disorder Center.
EKG services include:
- Stress testing (treadmill and pharmacologic)
- Holter monitoring
- 30 day event monitoring
The Respiratory Therapy services included:
- Respiratory therapy
- Aerosol therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Ventilator management, invasive and BIPAP
- Pulmonary function testing (diagnostic)
- Simple spirometry
- Pre & post bronchodilator
- Diffusion study
- Basic spirometry
- Pre- and post-bronchodilator study
- Arterial Blood Gases
Sleep Disorder Center:
- Positive airway titration studies
- Obstructive sleep apnea study
- Central sleep apnea study
For more information on our Sleep Disorder Center click here.
To learn more about HCMC’s Cardiopulmonary Services, call (731) 644-8273.