CUTLINE: Pictured are the 2021-2022 outgoing Volunteer Auxiliary Officers
CUTLINE: Pictured are the 2022-2023 incoming Volunteer Auxiliary Officers.
Paris, TN – The Volunteer Auxiliary installed its 2022-2023 officers and recognized its outgoing officers at their meeting in June.
The following officers were installed:
- President – Patsy Blount
- Vice President- Laura Quirk
- Secretary- Karen McKibben
- Treasurer- Mary Lou Walker
- Assistant Treasurer- Barbara Skelley
- Chaplain- Sally Thomas
- Historian- Geri Ohlson
Outgoing officers recognized were Joyce Spinn- President and Mary Pantke-Vice President.
Additionally, scholarship winners were announced for the year at the meeting. The following received $700 each:
- Annie Kate Veazey – 2nd year student at Union University, pursuing physical therapy, daughter of Roger and Becka Veazey
- Makayla Beckwith- 3rd year student at Murray State University, pursing degree in communication disorders, daughter of Jennifer Cary and Eric Cary
- Avery Cox- 2nd year student t David Lipscomb University, pursing a degree in Kinesiology, daughter of Chad and Maria Cox
During the month of July, the Auxiliary collected items for the Back to School Blast as well as hosted its annual jewelry sale to help support scholarships for the Auxiliary.
To learn more about the HCMC Volunteer Auxiliary or other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.hcmc-tn.org and click on Career Center or give us a call at 731-644-8266.
For more information, go online at www.hcmc-tn.org.
About Henry County Medical Center
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Additionally, HCMC owns and operates 8 provider clinics in various specialties. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.