Cutline: Pictured is Carman Wright, Hospice Social Worker at HCMC Home Health and Hospice who recently was recognized as Partner of the Month for September
PARIS, TN – Henry County Medical Center is proud to announce the Partners of the Month for September in the Stars of Excellence program is Carman Wright, Hospice Social Worker with HCMC Home Health and Hospice. Nine others were also nominated for the Stars of Excellence program.
Wright was nominated by a patient’s husband for going above and beyond her job duties, supporting the patient and husband during a very difficult time. She was a champion for the patient and provided empathy, self-sacrifice, and expertise in taking care of her.
These HCMC partners were nominated by patients and coworkers for their hard work and dedication towards this hospital. Their work does not go unnoticed here at HCMC and the hospital is glad to be able to honor them with the Stars of Excellence program. They were nominated for the following:
- Lisa Woodworth, HCHC Nursing: Nominated by her manager for being an extremely caring, knowledgeable and compassionate team player who works to advance her knowledge and skills to better serve the patients at HCHC.
- Elizabeth Krettler, HCMC Physician Practice Billing: Nominated by a co-worker for her willingness to adapt and take on new roles within the department. During the past few months she has taken on new job responsibilities and has been a great role model for the department.
- Brittney Green, HCMC Home Health and Hospice: Nominated by a patient for her work with her while she was receiving care. She went out of her way to make sure that all questions were answered and she truly displayed care, even acknowledging the patient’s dog during each visit.
- April Summers, Pharmacy: Nominated by her manager for always being willing to arrive at work early when people called in ensuring that patients had what they needed within all areas of the hospital, jumping in and helping pharmacists in a timely manner.
- Stephanie Wayne, Imaging: Nominated by her manager for serving the front desk security and temperature check partner at the Diagnostic Center helping to keep patients and families safe during a difficult time.
- Lori Stambaugh, Steve Parker, Tina Umstead from Marketing and Public Relations and Gina Matlock, Community Champion: Nominated by a manager for going above and beyond their job duties during COVID-19, working the various temperature check/desks within the facility serving as security and the go to worker coverage for the areas. They did an amazing job of being flexible and willing to work the desks even when they had other duties to do during this time.
To nominate a Henry County Medical Center partner for the Stars of Excellence program, utilize the Dear Lisa or WOW cards located in the Partners in Your Care bags given upon inpatient admission to HCMC. Additionally, the Star Partner forms are available on our website under quick tabs – Healthcare Hero.
About Henry County Medical Center
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.