PARIS, TN – Henry County Medical Center owns and operates eight provider clinics. These are as follows:
- Paris Women’s Center – 731-644-8225
- Paris Pulmonary Clinic – 731-641-2765
- Transitions Health – 731-641-2707
- Eagle Creek Clinic – 731-407-7013
- Innovative Orthopedics – 731-644-8304
- Paris Pediatrics – 731-644-2747
- Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates – 731-642-8884
- Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine – 731-644-8208
These clinics continue to operate under normal business operations, but have implemented new rules due to increased cases of COVID-19 in our community. HCMC Medical Clinics plan to continue this course to provide the needed care for our patients in the communities we serve.
- NO VISITORS ALLOWED
- Only exceptions will be needed caregivers or support persons such as a parent of a patient under 18 years of age. Some special circumstances may apply.
- Due to increased exposure in the community, WE ARE REQUIRING MASKS in all clinics. Please bring a mask to your appointment.
- OB Patients will be allowed to have ONE visitor on their first ultrasound performed at Paris Women’s Center.
If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches or if you have been in any area where you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus), DO NOT ENTER. Call the clinic and you will be given instructions on how to proceed. Phone numbers are listed above.
HCMC Administration continues to follow the CDC guidelines as well as the TN Department of Health guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, families, partners, and community.
How you can help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses such as Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard in a trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Additionally, HCMC owns and operates 8 provider clinics in various specialties. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.