PARIS, TN – Henry County Medical Center owns and operates seven provider clinics. These are as follows:
- Paris Women’s Center
- Paris Pulmonary Clinic
- Transitions Health
- Eagle Creek Clinic
- Innovative Orthopedics
- Paris Pediatrics
- Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates
These clinics continue to operate under normal business operations, but have implemented a few rules. HCMC Medical Clinics plan to continue this course to provide the needed care for our patients in the communities we serve.
Effective Friday, March 20, 2020:
- If you have a fever or cough, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER. Call the clinic and you will be given instructions on how to proceed.
- Only ONE support person per patient will be allowed in the clinic and waiting areas.
- To protect all patients, NO CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED under the age of 18 in the clinic and waiting area unless they are the patient.
HCMC Administration continues to follow the CDC guidelines as well as the TN Department of Health guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients who are seen in our clinics. Currently all our providers are healthy and seeing patients.
How you can help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses such as Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard in a trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
HCMC is making every effort to educate and inform the public on ways to remain healthy through our website and our social media outlets, including specifically rigorous and frequent hand washing. Please check back often for updates including a section dedicated to COVID-19. For additional information, watch a video from our Community Pop Up event on coronavirus here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-iA5IPc4G8&t=3s
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your health care provider. To learn more, go to our website at www.hcmc-tn.org or go to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Additionally, HCMC owns and operates 8 provider clinics in various specialties. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.