HCMC In Home Equipment + Supplies Now Offering Post-Mastectomy Equipment

PARIS, TN – Henry County Medical Center is pleased to announce that In Home Equipment + Supplies Durable Medical Equipment’s newest service line features forms, prosthesis, bras and other supplies for women who have undergone a mastectomy.

Following a mastectomy, you now have local access to the products and supplies, which provide a natural, soft silhouette raising your confidence and feeling of security. Breast forms and bras are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to best fit your individual needs.

HCMC’s goal is to help the patient feel as comfortable as possible and help them to feel self-confident. HCMC In Home Equipment + Supplies has constructed a fitting room that provides the most privacy when you come for a fitting. Trayce Morgan, RN is a certified Mastectomy fitter and will sit down with each patient to fit her equipment, answer any questions she might have, and make the process as comfortable as possible.

“We are very excited about this service and excited to be able to offer this to the patients of Henry County Medical Center and to the citizens of Henry County and the outlying area as well,” said Jeff Tucker, Director of HCMC In Home Equipment + Supplies.

HCMC In Home Equipment + Supplies is the only supplier for mastectomy equipment between Clarksville, TN and Jackson, TN. Mastectomy equipment is eligible for 80% Medicare coverage with the remaining 20% covered by secondary insurance or other payment options.

See our professional staff and licensed fitter to help find your perfect match. Contact HCMC In Home Equipment + Supplies today to arrange an appointment and find your style with the quality you expect and the comfort you desire, located at 311 E. Wood Street in Paris, TN.  For more information, call 731-644-8410 or visit us online at hcmc-tn.org. You can also watch a video about the service on our YouTube channel:  www.youtube.com/henrycomedcenter.