PARIS, TN – Henry County Medical Center, its Ancillary Services, and its Medical Clinics will have a phone disruption and outage on Tuesday, September 28. The estimated downtime for the phone system is between 3 a.m. and 5 p.m. for approximately 30 minutes. The outage will affect all areas of the organization – HCMC, Diagnostic Center, Surgery Center, Physician Clinics, Home Health and Hospice, Center for Wellness and Rehab, and HCHC.
During this time, the only working phone number for the hospital will be 731-363-6237. This will ring to our Emergency Department Registration Staff and they will take your name and number and relay information to the appropriate HCMC staff member or department to assist you during this timeframe.
Other Direct Numbers for the Organization:
- Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation – 731-336-7288 ; 731-363-5917; 731-333-7108
- In Home Equipment + Supplies (DME) – 731-333-6146
- Home Health – 731-363-6728
- Hospice – 731-363-6727
- Imaging – 732-363-3069
- Eagle Creek Clinic – 731-333-4490
- Innovative Orthopedics – 731-336-6311
- Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates – 731-336-6338
- Paris Pediatrics – 731-333-2794
- Paris Pulmonary Clinic – 731-333-2802
- Paris Women’s Center – 731-333-4515
- Transitions Health – 731-333-2876
As always, if you are having a medical emergency, please dial 911 for assistance. Otherwise, all calls will be directed to the number above.
To learn more, go to our website at www.hcmc-tn.org.
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Additionally, HCMC owns and operates 7 provider clinics in various specialties. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.