Paris, TN –With continued inclement weather, Henry County Medical Center is closing the following services for Friday, January 7:
- HCMC Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation
- HCMC Diagnostic Center
- HCMC Business Office – Closed to Walk Ins, but will be answering phones and emails remotely.
The following medical clinics are closed Friday, January 7:
- Eagle Creek Clinic – (731) 407-7013
- Paris Pulmonology Clinic – (731) 641-2765
- Transitions Health – (731) 641-2707
- Innovative Orthopedics – (731) 644-8304
- Paris Pediatrics – (731) 644-2747
- Paris Women’s Center – (731) 644-8225
Established patients with Eagle Creek Clinic and Transitions Health can call to schedule telehealth visits.
The following medical clinic will be open until 12 Noon on Friday, January 7:
- Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates – (731) 642-8884
Please check our social media sites and website for additional information and updated closures.
About Henry County Medical Center
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org