Paris, TN –With continued inclement weather, Henry County Medical Center is closing the following services for Friday, February 4:
- HCMC Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation
- HCMC Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
- HCMC Diagnostic Center
- HCMC Home Health and Hospice – will re-evaluate at 10 a.m. to decide if will open for afternoon
The following medical clinics are closed February 4
- Eagle Creek Clinic – (731) 407-7013
- Paris Pulmonology Clinic – (731) 641-2765
- Transitions Health – (731) 641-2707
- Innovative Orthopedics – (731) 644-8304
- Paris Pediatrics – (731) 644-2747
- Paris Women’s Center – (731) 644-8225
Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates will open at 10 a.m. today, Friday, February 4, but will close early today. For more information, call them at (731) 642-8884.
Please check our social media sites and website for additional information and updated closures – www.hcmc-tn.org.
About Henry County Medical Center
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org