Paris, TN – With continued inclement weather, Henry County Medical Center is closing the following services for Thursday, February 18 and Friday, February 19, 2021:
- HCMC Surgery Center is closed. All surgeries will be at the HCMC Main Campus.
- HCMC Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation
- HCMC Diagnostic Center
- HCMC Home Health and Hospice – on call personnel will be available.
The following services will be closed Thursday, February 18:
- HCMC Outpatient Infusion
- HCMC Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
- HCMC In Home Equipment + Supplies – on call personnel will be available.
The following medical clinics are closed Thursday, February 18 and Friday, February 19, 2021:
- Eagle Creek Clinic – (731) 407-7013
- Paris Pulmonology Clinic – (731) 641-2765
- Transitions Health – (731) 641-2707
Established patients with Eagle Creek Clinic and Transitions Health can call to schedule telehealth visits.
The following medical clinics will be closed Thursday, February 18:
- Innovative Orthopedics – (731) 644-8304
- Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates – (731) 642-8884
- Paris Pediatrics – (731) 644-2747
- Paris Women’s Center – (731) 644-8225
Please check our social media sites and website for additional information and updated closures.
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.