Paris, TN – Henry County Medical Center wants to ensure the safety of all its patients and partners. Due to the inclement weather, the following closures have been announced at HCMC:
- The HCMC Surgery Center is closed today and Tuesday, Feb. 16. All surgeries will be at the HCMC Main Campus.
- HCMC Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine is closed today.
- Pink Petal Gift Shop is also closed today.
- HCMC Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation is also closed effective immediately.
The following medical clinics are closed:
- Eagle Creek Clinic – (731) 407-7013
- Paris Pediatrics – (731) 644-2747
- Paris Women’s Center – (731) 644-8225
- Paris Pulmonology Clinic – (731) 641-2765
- Transitions Health – (731) 641-2707
Established patients with Eagle Creek Clinic and Transitions Health can call to schedule telehealth visits.
The following medical clinics will close at 12 Noon:
- Innovative Orthopedics – (731) 644-8304
- KY Lake Urologic Associates – (731) 642-8884
- HCMC In Home Equipment + Supplies – (731) 644-8410
Please check our social media sites and website for additional information and updated closures.
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.