PARIS, TN – Henry County Medical Center and its Medical Clinics will begin taking steps to return to normal business hours this week.
Beginning Monday, May 4, the HCMC Diagnostic Center’s new hours will be Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. For questions or assistance with scheduling or changing appointments, call 731-644-8486, option 1.
Beginning Monday, April 27, Paris Women’s Center hours are now 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Beginning Monday, May 4, the office hours will return to regular hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If you need assistance, please call the nurse line at 731-644-8225. OB patients, please contact 731-676-2992 with any issues.
Effective immediately, Paris Pulmonary Clinic is seeing patients from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday. For an appointment, call 731-641-2765. Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates is now open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Innovative Orthopedics is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Friday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you need assistance, please call the nurse line at 731-642-8884.
Transitions Health and Eagle Creek Clinic’s hours are modified currently to the following schedule:
- Transitions Health, 8 a.m. to 12 Noon, for an appointment call 731-641-2707
- Eagle Creek Clinic, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., for an appointment call 731-407-7013
As schedules continue to change, HCMC will keep patients informed through our website, www.hcmc-tn.org and on our social media platforms.
Those who are seeking care at one of our seven medical clinics will still need to follow the guidelines established in March:
- If you have a fever or cough, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER. Call the clinic and you will be given instructions on how to proceed.carru
- Only ONE support person per patient will be allowed in the clinic and waiting areas.
- To protect all patients, NO CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED under the age of 18 in the clinic and waiting area unless they are the patient.
Additionally, several of the clinics are offering virtual visits as an option for care. The HCMC Medical Clinics participating in Virtual Visits include Eagle Creek Clinic, Transitions Health, Paris Women’s Center, Paris Pediatrics, Paris Pulmonology, and Innovative Orthopedics. You can call each clinic for more specific information for this type of care.
HCMC continues to update daily our chart on our website that provides information on testing, hospitalizations, and deaths within our organization. It can be found at www.hcmc-tn.org. We are additionally posting on our social media platforms a daily update that provides information about COVID-19 at HCMC, TN, KY, the counties our organization serves, as well as statistics from the Henry County Health Department. Both will be updated and available by 6 p.m. daily.
HCMC Administration continues to follow the CDC guidelines as well as the TN Department of Health guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, families, partners, and community.
How you can help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses such as Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard in a trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your health care provider. To learn more, go to our website at www.hcmc-tn.org or go to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Additionally, HCMC owns and operates 7 provider clinics in various specialties. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.