PARIS, TN – Due to inclement weather, Henry County Medical Center has the following clinic closures for Friday, December 23, 2022:
- Eagle Creek Clinic – (731) 407-7013
- Paris Pulmonology Clinic – (731) 641-2765
- Transitions Health – (731) 641-2707
- Innovative Orthopedics – (731) 644-8304
- Paris Pediatrics – (731) 644-2747
Currently, the following clinics are still open for patients:
- Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates – (731) 642-8884
- Paris Women’s Center – (731) 644-8225
Paris Behavioral Health is normally closed on Fridays. Additional closures may be announced throughout the day based on current weather conditions.
Be sure to watch for continued updates on our social media sites and our website at www.hcmc-tn.org.
About Henry County Medical Center
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Additionally, HCMC owns and operates 8 provider clinics in various specialties. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: www.hcmc-tn.org.