COVID-19 Vaccination Friday Clinics in August
Tickets & PricingThis event is free.
HCMC will be offering FREE COVID-19 vaccination clinics every Friday in August & September in Classrooms 2 & 3 at the hospital.
Moderna vaccine will be given Friday mornings from 8 a.m.- 10 a.m. for ages 18 and up.
Pfizer vaccine will be given Friday afternoons from 2 p.m- 4 p.m. for ages 12 and up. Minors must have identification and must have a parent present to receive vaccination.
Boosters are available for the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine for those who qualify. See information below:
Immunocompromised people who have completed the 2-shot Moderna or Pfizer series may receive a 3rd dose of the COVID19 vaccine. The 3rd shot must be a minimum of 28 days after the 2nd shot. People who received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine are not eligible for a booster at this time. The criteria for immunocompromised patients are as follows, per the CDC:
- Solid organ transplant
- Diagnosed with a condition or currently receiving medication therapy that is considered to an equivalent level of immunocompromise. Examples include:
- Active or recent treatment of solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
- Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
- Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g. DiGeorge, Wiskott-Aldrich syndromes).
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e. >20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.
To make an appointment call 731-336-6155 or email email@example.com.