COVID-19 Friday Vaccination Clinic
Tickets & PricingThis event is free.
HCMC will be offering FREE COVID-19 vaccination clinics every Friday in October.
Moderna vaccine will be given Friday mornings from 8 a.m.- 10 a.m. for ages 18 and up.
Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be given Friday mornings from 10 a.m.-11 a.m. for ages 18 and up.
Pfizer vaccine will be given Friday afternoons from 2 p.m- 4 p.m. for ages 12 and up. Minors must have identification and must have a parent present to receive vaccination.
Boosters are available for the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine for those who qualify. See information below:
Immunocompromised people who have completed the 2-shot Moderna or Pfizer series may receive a 3rd dose of the COVID19 vaccine. The 3rd shot must be a minimum of 28 days after the 2nd shot. People who received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine are not eligible for a booster at this time. The criteria for immunocompromised patients are as follows, per the CDC:
- Solid organ transplant
- Diagnosed with a condition or currently receiving medication therapy that is considered to an equivalent level of immunocompromise. Examples include:
- Active or recent treatment of solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
- Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
- Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g. DiGeorge, Wiskott-Aldrich syndromes).
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e. >20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.
In Addition, Pfizer vaccines are approved for booster shots in certain populations at least six months after the completion of their Pfizer vaccine primary series. The CDC recommends Pfizer boosters for:
- People 65 years and older and residents in long-term care settings
- people aged 50 to 64 with certain underlying medical conditions
- People aged 18-49 who are at high risk for severe COVID-19 due to certain underlying medical conditions
- People aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional settings, based on their individual benefits and risks
For a list of underlying medical conditions visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html.
To make an appointment call 731-336-6155 or email email@example.com.