Anniversary Celebration 2018 Kick Off Reception & Meet and Greet
Tickets & PricingThis event is free.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Paris & Henry County Heritage Center
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Henry County Medical Center & Henry County Healthcare Center are celebrating their 65th and 55th anniversaries this year. To kick off the anniversary celebrations, HCMC will be hosting a Reception with a Healthcare Historical Display and Meetg & Greet with Our Newest Physician on Tuesday, September 11 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Paris & Henry County Heritage Center. The following physicians will be introduced:
- Katherine Whitfield, DO, OB/GVN, Paris Women’s Center
- Pamela Evans, MD, OB/GVN, Paris Women’s Center
- Amanda Finley, MD, Hospitalist
- Bethany Russell, MD, Family Practice, East Wood Clinic
- Sylvester Nwedo, MD, Psychiatry, Lake Haven Behavioral Center
- Bo Richardson, MD, Internal Medicine, Transitions Health
Additionally, we will be annoucning our newest partners in Cancer Care Services & Cardiology Services:
The West Clinic & St. Thomas Hospital
The event is open to the entire community. The historical display will be located in the Plumley Room and will include videos and information about Healthcare in Henry County through December 2018.
For more information, call 731-644-3463.