Alzheimer’s Support Group
301 Tyson Avenue , P.O. Box 1030
Paris, Tennessee 38242
Tickets & PricingThis event is free.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 5 p.m.
HCMC Classrooms 2 & 3
Presented by HCMC Lake Haven Behavioral Center
Alzheimer’s Association MidSouth Chapter
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns
• Learn about community resources.
Please RSVP by calling HCMC’s FindLine at 731-644-3463 or register online at www.hcmc-tn.org so we know how many snacks to prepare.
Visit www.alz.org/tn to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. To further extend your network of support, visit ALZConnected®, our online community, at alzconnected.org