Bright Beginnings Prenatal Class – Mommystyle 2020
Tickets & PricingThis event is free.
Preparing for your new bundle of joy is important and HCMC wants to give you a head start by offering free childbirth classes that offer tips on breathing, relaxation and anesthesia options. Classes are offered on Saturdays and all expectant parents are encouraged to attend sometime after 20 weeks.
The HCMC Women’s Center is excited to provide these “Mommy Style” classes that will cover the following:
- Who is going to be here with me?
- Is what I’m feeling normal?
- How do I know if I’m in Labor?
- What should I expect when I am admitted?
- What are my pain control options?
- What if I have to have a cesarean section?
- How do I breathe during contractions?
- Where will I be when I have this baby?
- How can I relax?
- Can we practice that breathing?
You can call the Find Line at 731-644-3463 for more information.
To register, call Rhonda Crossett, Women’s Center Director at 731-644-8521. Class will be held in HCMC Classrooms 2 & 3. Class space is limited so call today!