Bright Beginnings Prenatal Class – Mommystyle 2019
December 14, 2019 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
Rhonda Crossett, Director of Women’s Center
Tickets & PricingThis event is free.
Preparing for your new bundle of joy is important and HCMC wants to give you a head start by offering free childbirth classes that offer tips on breathing, relaxation, anesthesia options, and more as well as a tour of the Women’s Center. Classes are offered on Saturdays and all expectant parents are encouraged to attend sometime after 20 weeks.
The HCMC Women’s Center is excited to provide these “Mommy Style” classes that will cover the following:
- Who is going to be here with me?
- What are normal discomforts in the 3rd trimester?
- How do I know if I’m in Labor?
- What should I expect when I am admitted?
- What are my pain control options?
- What if I have to have a cesarean section?
- How do I breathe during contractions?
- Where will I be when I have this baby?
- How can I relax?
- Can we practice that breathing?
You can call the Find LIne at 731-644-3463 for more information.
To register, call Rhonda Crossett, Women’s Center Director at 731-644-8521 or register online.: