Welcome to Tennessee Highlands
At Tennessee we believe, women have traditionally be an undeserved group and should now be prioritized in the health care setting. Additionally, we believe our patients are in the best position to consider health care treatment choices, most often requiring only instruction and explanation of specific situations to form intelligent and appropriate decisions. This type of patient-provider relationship is what sets Tennessee Highlands apart and provides the best and most effective health care outcome and ensures the dignity and respect that patients deserve.
Some of the services offered and conditions we treat include:
- Preventative and problem-directed women’s health care
- Family planning services
- Gynecologic surgery
- Pelvic and abdominal procedures
- Full prenatal care including VBAC when appropriate
For a complete listing of conditions treated click here.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral form if required
- List of current prescriptions or over the counter medications
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or other scans on disc or films