As a convenience for our patients, Henry County Medical Center is pleased to offer online pre-registration for outpatient procedures and testing.
Why pre-register? To save time! By obtaining your information in advance, the amount of time it takes to check-in at central registration is significantly reduced. Pre-registration allows us to verify your insurance coverage and clarify any special instructions that your physician or provider may have. It also allows us to provide you with an estimate of the costs associated with your procedure or test ahead of time, so that you can prepare. Avoid the wait!
Before You Begin
- Please do not use this form if your scheduled hospital visit is today or tomorrow. You must allow us 48 hours to process the registration information. If your procedure or test is not yet scheduled, contact your physician to arrange this.
- You may not use this form if you are a surgery patient.
- You are entering a secure web site. The information you view and send cannot be read while in transit.
- Click here to view HCMC’s privacy statement (also known as HIPAA).
- Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions regarding pre-registration.
During the Registration Process
You will need this information to complete your pre-registration:
- Your Insurance Card(s) – Any and all medical insurance including Medicare, Medicaid, and TennCare.
- Your Physician or Provider’s Full Name.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Your Employment Information.
If you need assistance with a part of the process, call Central Registration at (731) 644-8530 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our registration staff will be glad to hear from you!
Fill out as much information as you can so you will not need to provide it when you arrive for your visit. Without all the information, you will have to wait to speak to a Registration Representative when you arrive.
Please complete all information. The starred items are required in order to complete pre-registration.
Click here to Pre-Register